Topcon Tools GPS module licens
Topcon's Topcon Tools software provides a powerful post-processing solution, network analysis and adjustment with an intuitive operator interface that's easy to learn and use.
- Supports all Topcon survey instruments and data collectors
- Modular software including Total Station, RTK, Post Processing, GIS, Design, and Imaging
- Easily customizable for your workflow
- Multiple views of your job including Map, Occupation, Google Earth, Tabular, CAD, and 3D
Topcon Tools is a modular product, where each module has its own specific purpose allowing the user to solve different tasks
- PostProcessing Module includes the engine for postprocessing and adjusting GPS+ data.
- RTK Module includes functionality for importing, displaying, adjusting, exporting, and reporting RTK data (data collected with RTK surveying using TopSURV or other data collection software).
- TS Module includes functionality for importing, displaying, adjusting, exporting, and reporting data collected with total stations.
- GIS Module -a less precise, less sophisticated version of the GPS+ PP module for processing DGPS data.
- Design Module includes functionality for working with digital terrain models (surfaces) and creating and editing roads.
- Imaging Module includes functionary for working with images, stereopair, and scan session.
- Advanced Module includes additional options for processing, adjustment and localization. To use a full- function module (or all modules at a time) the user must have authorization for using appropriate modules. To get authorized, the user can use one of the following: USB dongle or access code for a single computer, licence for a set of computers to work in a local net. The DEMO mode allows the user only view edit and process no more than five points in a job.
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.